RSS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

And the Sun Still Shines

Positive thinking, feeling, hoping, dreaming...that is my goal for 2010.
I have spent way too much time focused on the negative the past 10 years and maybe my whole life. I forget about all the small things that I am so lucky to have in my life.

My health, my good, secure job with ample opportunity to grow, financial stability and security, nice apt to come home to every night, people who support and love me, ambition, yoga, ability to travel, freedom to be me, freedom to choose the next path in life, looking more like 25 than 30 years old, living in a city with some amazing stores and restaurants, an awareness that everyday is a special gift and I am damn grateful to be alive. I really am.

Some of my favorite things: Basil, Patricia Cornwell book, Andrew Wyeth art book, freaking DIET COKE, fresh flowers...just thinking about sitting on that couch makes me take a deep breath and relax...




only one favorite thing missing: Kohler, my angel kitty



See how lucky I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment